Departure & Return
Filellinon square is at the port of Nafplio opposite of the Grande Bretagne hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Even you don’t want a guided tour and you need just to rent a bike it is possible to do that too.
- In a nearby location from you will be always standby a partner of us for emergency reasons.
- Taking a bike from our team you support the local economy and you help us to continue offering you our best quality of services.
- There is the possibility to rent an e-bike too (limited number of bikes: 2)
- They have lived their whole lives in this area that you are visiting for the first time
- Threre is a bike expert, who is responsible for the service of our bikes every single ride after you, the bikes are being controlled and repaired if it is necessary.
- You have the confidence that the bike that you are going to ride is
- on bike tours, as well as on the other tours offered by Grecopaths,
- or older than that in a very well condition.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grecopaths
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands