Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
3 Tours & Activities
10 Tours & Activities
18 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Alcoholic drinks (available wine or beer at the end of the tour in one of the 3 tasting stops)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointFilellinon Square, Boumpoulinas, Nafplio 211 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We can come and pick you up from your apartment if you wish
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Nafplio Port, PORT, Nafplio 211 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Even you don’t want a guided tour and you need just to rent a bike it is possible to do that too.
- In a nearby location from you will be always standby a partner of us for emergency reasons.
- Taking a bike from our team you support the local economy and you help us to continue offering you our best quality of services.
- There is the possibility to rent an e-bike too (limited number of bikes: 2)
- They have lived their whole lives in this area that you are visiting for the first time
- Threre is a bike expert, who is responsible for the service of our bikes every single ride after you, the bikes are being controlled and repaired if it is necessary.
- You have the confidence that the bike that you are going to ride is
- on bike tours, as well as on the other tours offered by Grecopaths,
- or older than that in a very well condition.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grecopaths
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3in1; Cycling, sightseeing, tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3in1; Cycling, sightseeing, tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3in1; Cycling, sightseeing, tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3in1; Cycling, sightseeing, tasting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 86871P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCorinthShore Excursions - PeloponneseFood Tours - PeloponneseMountain Bike Tours - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseStreet Food Tours - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseCategory