Departure & Return
The Lazaris Brand Store, where your tasting will take place, is located opposite the Saint Vasil Church (Agiou Vasilíou in Greek) that you will find while walking on Nikiforou Theotoki street. It is in the little street that goes around the church. One of us will be there to welcome you!
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Product tasting not recommended for travelers with serious nut allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- Cocktail tasting is with alcohol liqueurs and beverages.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lazaris Distillery & Artisan Sweets Brand-Store
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience