6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A fun and exciting way to see rural Corfu, the Vespa scooter tour includes several mini-adventures packaged into one. Drive scenic country roads to two local wineries, taste olive oil, visit a local distillery, and walk through a folklore museum. You will also enjoy a typical Corfiot lunch and visit an artisan sweet factory.
- Taste your way through rural Corfu
- Great tour for foodies
- Travel like a European on a Vespa scooter
- Local guide shares culture and insights
Saved to wishlist!
125cc Vespa® gts ABS Touring or Mp3 Trike
Vespa® or Piaggio® top case with backrest cushion for the passenger
Gloves on request
Wine and olive oil tasting
Local liquor and local traditional sweets tasting
Guided tour of 1 winerie
A THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability is *INCLUDED in the price of the tour.
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Ioannou Theotoki 67, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Ioanni Theotoki 67, 49100 Corfu Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of driver: 18.
- ID card or passport
- Driving license valid in Greece for the Vespa Option (European or International) (A2 or A1 or A2 driving license)
- Driving license valid in Greece for the Mp3 Trikes Option (European or International) B(Car),A2 or A1 or A2 driving license
- For the Mp3 trikes the car driving license, provided must be issued before 19/1/2013
- Previous experience driving scooters/motorcycles
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy shoes to better enjoy the adventure.
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corfu Vespa Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Savour The Flavors Of Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Savour The Flavors Of Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Savour The Flavors Of Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Savour The Flavors Of Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCorfuFood Tours - Ionian IslandsMotorcycle Tours - Ionian IslandsWine Tastings - Ionian IslandsDistillery Tours - Ionian IslandsVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory