- Private tour of Paleokastritsa and Corfu Town
- Admire the scenic bay of Paleokastritsa, one of Corfu's beauty spots
- Explore the picturesque Monastery of the Virgin Mary above the bay
- Private transport and hotel and cruise port pickup and drop-off included
- Price per vehicle, with a maximum of eight passengers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Admire the scenery, and visit the Monastery of the Blessed Virgin Mary overlooking the bay. Founded in 1225, this working monastery’s buildings date from the 18th century, and comprise a courtyard, monks’ cells, chapel, and museum. Admire the two-level bell tower, one of Corfu’s most photographed sights, and visit the museum to see its religious treasures.
Hear about Corfu's periods under the Venetians, French, and British — a medley of rulers that have shaped its architecture and monuments.
The last stop is the village of Kassiopi, in the northeastern portion of the island. Explore the small village and its harbor, where you can gaze out across the water and see the Albanian coast. Enjoy a snack or meal at one of the many cafes and restaurants stocked with fresh fish (at your own expense).
Your tour ends at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff