Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Old Fortress Gate in front of Schulenburg’s statue. Your guide will be holding a lollipop sign with the agency’s logo.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Legal age limit for alcohol consumption: 18 years old
- This tour is not recommended for babies or toddlers, pregnant, people who are physically challenged, and/or experience cardiovascular issues or asthma.
- Most travelers can participate
- In the summer months, don't forget to bring a hat and sunscreen,comfortable shoes, and a bottle of water.The rest of the year, bring along a light jacket, a coat, an umbrella or anorak, depending on weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corfu Perspectives Guided Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands