4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of Corfu’s UNESCO-listed Old Town, picturesque countryside, and best wines on this small-group shore excursion. Visit the immaculate Monastery of the Virgin Mary, perched on a cliff above seaside Palaiokastritsa, and explore Venetian and French palaces and the church of Corfu’s patron Saint Spyridon on a walking tour of the ancient port. In between, sample locally produced wines and olive oil and one of Corfu’s oldest estates, with a chance to purchase bottles to enjoy back at home.
- Small-group sightseeing and wine tour in Corfu
- Visit the serene Monastery of the Virgin Mary in Palaiokastritsa
- Taste Corfu wines and traditional snacks at a historic family estate
- Explore Old Town on a walking tour
- Admire French, English, and Sicilian architecture
- Walk through winding medieval streets and one of Europe's largest squares
- Includes port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting and a light snack at the winery
Port pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver
Mobile contact number for any emergency, available 24/7
A small bottle of water
Optional boat ride to the caves in Paleokastritsa (10 euro per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels in other areas is offered. Ask our reservations department.
- I. Kapodistrias Airport, Greece
- Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/31/2019 - 1/30/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Appropriate clothing should be worn in places of worship (no shorts, skirts, or hats; shoulders should be covered)
- Flash photography is not permitted in the monastery, and photos and video cameras are not permitted in the Church of St. Spyridon
- There are cobblestones in Corfu Old Town
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The vehicle can accommodate a foldable wheelchair, although the whole route might not be 100% suitable for a wheelchair user
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travelco Corfu
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Corfu Highlights and Wine Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCorfuShore Excursions - Ionian IslandsFood Tours - Ionian IslandsBus Tours - Ionian IslandsWine Tastings - Ionian IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Ionian IslandsHalf-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory