3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Córdoba's rich multicultural history on a private half-day tour. Explore what was once the most important city west of Constantinople with an informative, multi-lingual guide. Visit the city’s historic Great Mosque, the Jewish Quarter, and the Calahorra Al Andalus Museum (admission included in the tour price). Then, stop for snack of typical Andalusian tapas and enjoy one complimentary small plate and one drink per person.
- Explore Córdoba’s picturesque streets on a fascinating half-day tour
- Learn about the city and its history from an informative multi-lingual guide
- Enjoy typical Spanish tapas and receive a complimentary snack and drink
- Get an introduction to the city and visit the Calahorra Al Andalus Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with a professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle with driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
C. Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
In front of Puerta del perdón. Mezquita Catedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once the tour is confirmed, the local tour operator will send you the appointment time as soon as possible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY APARTRIP TRAVELS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Córdoba: Medina Azahara Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Córdoba: Medina Azahara Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Córdoba: Medina Azahara Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Córdoba: Medina Azahara Private Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCordobaBus Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - SevilleCity Tours - SevilleWalking Tours - SevilleHalf-day Tours - SevilleBus Tours - GranadaCity Tours - GranadaWalking Tours - GranadaHalf-day Tours - GranadaCategory