- Monuments of Cordoba walking tour with a local guide
- Hear stories of the history-rich Andalucian city as you walk
- Visit the elaborate Mezquita, Cordoba's grand mosque
- Explore the small streets of Cordoba Jewish Quarter
- See Cordoba's former royal palace, Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Finish with a taster of traditional tapas and a beer
Departure & Return
You have to look for the guide under the bell-tower of the Mosque-Cathedral. The guide will wait you outside in Cardenal Herrero Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arte De Cordoba S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend doing the components separately to get the most out of this fascinating city." See review