- Guided tour of Córdoba's Great Mosque Cathedral
- Learn the fascinating history of this UNESCO World Heritage site
- Listen to expert commentary through an audio headset
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Great for history buffs
Departure & Return
Olive Tree, near the Fountain, inside the Patio de los Naranjos, Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, just go to the Mezquita, enter to the Patio de los Naranjos (it´s free to get into the patio) and search the rectangular fountain, in one corner you will see an olive tree (all the rest are orange trees)
We will finish the tour inside the Mosque-Cathedral so you can stay more time by your own in the monument
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Konexion Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I chose this tour because it gave a history of this building and allowed for unlimited post-tour exploration of the site." See review