11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Sri Lanka’s old hill capital of Kandy on a privately guided, full-day trip from Colombo. Explore the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens to see giant palms, orchids, and exotic flora. After free time for lunch (own expense), spend the afternoon in enchanting, UNESCO-listed Kandy, with visits to the gold-roofed, UNESCO-listed Temple of the Tooth, Kandy market, and a cultural show. Finish with a stop for dinner (own expense) on your return journey to Colombo.
- Private day trip to Kandy from Colombo with a guide
- Admire the world-famous Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, an oasis of exotic orchids, palms, and flora
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, Sri Lanka's old hill capital
- Peruse the market, stroll by Kandy Lake, and enjoy a cultural show
- Enjoy free time for lunch and dinner (both at own expense)
- Receive full attention and personalized commentary from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Colombo.
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of English-speaking chauffeur guide.
Entrance tickets to Temple of the Tooth Relic and Royal Botanical Garden Peradeniya.
Water bottle (Per person).
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Colombo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour. Wearing well-covered attire along with sandals or flip flops are recommend for Temple of the Tooth Relic and to all other religious sights of Sri Lanka.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kandy City Tour from Colombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kandy City Tour from Colombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kandy City Tour from Colombo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kandy City Tour from Colombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kandy City Tour from Colombo
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 40 minutes
16 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory