6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a city sightseeing tour of Colombo, the bustling capital of Sri Lanka. An informative guide takes you to major highlights such as the ocean-facing urban park of Galle Face Green; the Buddhist temples of Kelaniya, Gangaramaya and Seema Malaka; and the War Memorial, Independence Square and more. End your tour with some bargain hunting on a shopping excursion.
- Sightseeing tour of Sri Lanka's capital, Colombo
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Visit Buddhist Temples, the War Memorial, Independence Square, and more
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Colombo
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Negombo or any other area pickups (required, extra charges)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your cruising excursions representative who will be holding a small sign board of your name near the Gangway. Please do not move out of the meeting area after the Gangway. do not take the shuttle bus and go out of the port promises.
- Colombo Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is formal
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommend for pregnant travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lanka Tour Host Pvt Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colombo City Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colombo City Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colombo City Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colombo City Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Colombo City Day Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
1 day 9 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory