4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With castles and wineries at every corner, the Alsace region can seem overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. This small-group tour showcases the must-see “chateaux” and vineyards on a half-day route around the picturesque Alsace Wine Route. You’ll learn about the region and its wine from a guide, and enjoy a tasting session en route.
- Visit Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg and Château de Kaysersberg
- Enjoy a tasting session led by the winemakers at an Alsace cellar
- Keep cool as you travel by air-conditioned vehicle from Colmar
- Explore the region in an intimately sized group of just eight people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
6 Rue Turenne, 68000 Colmar, France
In Little Venice, in front of N ° 6 Rue Turenne, Colmar
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pets dogs / cats are not accepted!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari-Tour Castle and vineyard, 1/2 day afternoon;?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari-Tour Castle and vineyard, 1/2 day afternoon;?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari-Tour Castle and vineyard, 1/2 day afternoon;?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari-Tour Castle and vineyard, 1/2 day afternoon;
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
6 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColmarFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceCity Tours - AlsaceNature and Wildlife - AlsaceSafaris - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceHalf-day Tours - AlsaceCategory