8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Where else can you discover three countries in a single day? During this border-crossing ride through Germany, France, and Switzerland, you’ll discover some of the most picturesque locations in the region, from the Alsatian fortified village of Neuf-Brisach to the medieval Old Town of Basel. Get a peek at the famous Rhine river and discover under-the-radar shopping districts in a group capped at only 8 people.
- A small-group tour of France, Switzerland, and Germany—three countries in a single day
- Discover the region’s prettiest villages and explore medieval quarters in multiple locations
- Groups are capped at only 8 people for guaranteed personalized attention
- Get guided commentary on in the culturally rich border region—plus a peek at nightlife and shopping districts
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pick up at your hotel or your adress in Colmar
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Original Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during France, Germany and Switzerland Full Day Tour from Colmar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during France, Germany and Switzerland Full Day Tour from Colmar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
France, Germany and Switzerland Full Day Tour from Colmar
3 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingColmarBus Tours - AlsaceHistorical Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceCategory