3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you’ve always wanted to learn to scuba dive, Crete is a great place to turn your dream into reality. During this three-hour introductory course you’ll start by learning the theory of diving and how to use the gear. Then, you can enjoy a dive for a maximum of 45 minutes. This is a fun way to get started in the sport.
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group class
- Dive at a depth of 32 feet (10 meters) on your first dive
- This is a complete beginner class to develop your skills
- Snacks are included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
All Fees and Taxes
You need only your swimsuit!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up directly from your hotels/villa/houses. Just let us know the exact location of your accommodation.
- Souda Airport, Chania Town, Crete Greece
- Λιμάνι Σούδας, Ormos Soudas, Chania 731 34, Greece
- Old Venetian Port of Chania, Agiou Markou 8, Chania 731 32, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chania Diving Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Try Scuba in Crete (For beginners)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Try Scuba in Crete (For beginners)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Try Scuba in Crete (For beginners)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Try Scuba in Crete (For beginners)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChaniaCreteHeraklionShore Excursions - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteCategory