- Off-road quad safari from Rethymno
- Explore hard-to-reach areas of Crete's northern coast
- Ride past impressive rock formations and gorges
- Look for native wildlife around Maroulas Mountain
- Stop at a traditional Greek coffeehouse and villages that date back to the Middle Ages
- Great way to experience Cretan culture and nature off the beaten path
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please inform the supplier of your hotel location at the time of booking; pickup available in Rethymno
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age in order to drive is 18 years
- Bring sun protection
- Avoid wearing white shirts and flip flops
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized