- Private guide/driver shares local knowledge
- Learn about Cretan history and traditions
- Small groups for personalized service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Chania included
Departure & Return
At 09:00 am– Xenios Dias and Golden Beach central parking (for hotels around the Golden Beach and Agioi Apostoloi)
At 09:15 am– Sunny Rent Car (For hotels in Nea Chora)
At 09:25 am– Talos Square – Hand fountain (For hotels around West old town and harbor, East Nea Chora)
At 09:35 am– GS Tours offices (For hotels around East and Central old town/harbor, Chania city center)
At 09:40 am– Kriti hotel (For hotels around Koum Kapi neighborhood, East old town and Chania city center)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Hotel pick up - drop off is only for Chania region, Not Rethimnon, Heraklion and Lasithi. If someone staying in the other regions of Crete and wants to participate in this tour has to drive with his own car or bus to meet us in Chania city center and start the tour
- Please check the pick up areas before you book this tour.
- The departure times depends on the hotel's location. Please note that a pick up can be from 08:45 am until 09:30 am.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY GS TOURS CHANIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff