7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up at your hotel
Luxury Vehicle with a professional driver
Wi-fi on board and Water from the springs of the White Mountains “Samaria”, in bottles
Accompaniment by a professional guide
All Fees and Taxes
Personal expenses, drinks, lunch / dinner
Entrance fees to museums, archaeological sites
Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICKUP is provided from Chania and Rethymno. Pickup from Heraklion and other regions can be provided by request*. (*additional charges may apply)
- Souda port, Chania
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/2/2021 - 2/8/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- PICKUP is provided from Chania and Rethymno. Pickup from Heraklion and other regions can be provided by request*. (*additional charges may apply)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moysidis Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arkadi Monastery - Eleftherna - Margarites village?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Arkadi Monastery - Eleftherna - Margarites village?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Arkadi Monastery - Eleftherna - Margarites village
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChaniaShore Excursions - CreteBus Tours - CreteWalking Tours - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteHistorical Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory