Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- *** 2 Mercedes E200 Sedan for 5-7 passengers (4 passengers in each vehicle)***
- Fill in the word "none" at the end of the booking, wherever is necessary.
- We can pick our customers up from wherever they want inside the region of Kyllini
- If there is a Strike in The city Center or a special event that effects,the transfer may change start time or ITINERARY under the instructions of the operator and the agreement of the customer
- Please provide as much as possible contact details to the operator even after the booking
- If the customers want extra services like ,extra rides - klm,extra stops,waiting time,business flexibility there will be an extra cost and the customer must contact the head office - operator after from the booking.The extra amounts will be payed to the driver in cash/card
- The operator will use only taxi-cabs for that transfer each taxi can fit 3- 4 persons
- The Operator Can Use Mercedes Benz E200 sedan-station wagon and Skoda Octavia Suv Brands
- For infant seats you must contact to the operator for availability after you proceed to the booking
- If the customers want to book also the Return transfer,they must contact to the operator after from the primary booking.
- The waiting time in the meeting point will be 25 minutes,if the customers do not appear then the transfer will be marked as a NON show and you will not be refunded.
- Each customer can carry one piece of cabin luggage 8-10 kl & one large luggage up to 28 kl extra luggage will charged
- Baby trolley is accepted under contact with The operator,be aware if the trolley of the baby affect the whole transfer it will be an extra cost.Bicycles are not accepted,sports equipment is not accepted.
- ***Mercedes-Benz vehicles (Sedan, Minivan, SUV, Bus-depending on availability)***
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform the operator if there are any health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Theodores Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons