Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
34 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
70 Tours & Activities
Myrtos Beach (Paralía Mirtos) Tours
32 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise Ship Terminal Pick up/ Drop off
Private English Speaking Driver
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Mineral Water (1 bottle per person)
Live commentary and information
Small Traditional Gift
Food and drinks unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick Up will be at the Cruise Ship Terminal in Argosotli Port
- Cruise Terminal Argostoli, Leof. Antoni Tritsi 2, Argostoli 281 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kefalonia Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shorex: Exclusive for Cruise Ship Visitors from Argostoli Port ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shorex: Exclusive for Cruise Ship Visitors from Argostoli Port ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shorex: Exclusive for Cruise Ship Visitors from Argostoli Port ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shorex: Exclusive for Cruise Ship Visitors from Argostoli Port ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 140591P15