- Boat ride to underground lake Melissani and a trip to Myrtos Beach
- Enjoy the ride in the spectacularly colorful Melissani Lake, a colorful underground body of water
- Spend some time lounging on beautiful Myrtos Beach
- Take in the rustic harbor Ag. Efimia
- Learn about the history of the area
Departure & Return
Our Team will be at the port of Argostoli with Trip Advisor Experience signs and further instructions will be given to the tour bus
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID-19: New Operational Guidelines The safety, security and well-being of our guests and employees is our priority Monitoring the coronavirus situation and the global health environment the below actions will take place on all of our tour and transfer services • Separate customers inside busses - Plexiglas barriers for Drivers • Personal safety - Providing operators with hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and personal protective equipment • Environmental Hygiene - Every bus and van is cleaned and disinfected daily, before and at the end of its run. This includes detailing of high-traffic areas aboard the vehicle like handles, rails, straps and seats. • Social Distancing – Safe Capacity of maximum 50% of seated capacity per bus, No access to the seats behind the driver and guide • Daily controls of the AC System and ventilation of the vehicles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVALON KEFALONIA TRAVEL SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you are more interested in taking pictures, that would be fine." See review