- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Customize your tour to your preferences
- Choice a morning or afternoon departure
- Get a deeper insight into Cartagena from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointCartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers inform us the date, time and place they want to be picked up Since it is a customice service.
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Port of Cartagena, Cl. 28 #24-39, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
We will pick up the travellers at the place they want to be picked up. For cruise ship passenger , the meeting point is at Port ( Zone number 1 , where one of our staff member will be waiting for Travelers, holding up a sign with their names on it) It is a customized service
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guianza Express S.A.S
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Pedro, although an excellent driver, could use additional training in regards to accommodating wheel chair bound patrons." See review