6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Do something different in Transylvania on an e-bike tour of the Transfagarasan Highway from Brasov. The bike's battery power helps you scale this winding alpine road that dates back to the Communist era and offers spectacular views of the Carpathains. It can be challenging to navigate, but a guide helps you safely ascend to beautiful Balea Lake and Waterfall at the top.
- Ride an electric bike up the second-highest road in Romania
- Get panoramic mountain views while avoiding strain and fatigue
- Visit a peasant market at the summit, and stop for photos at Balea Lake
- Scenic way to experience the famous alpine road without renting a car
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Helmet and gloves are included
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY eBikeRide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Transfagarasan Highway and Balea Lake E-Bike Tour
5 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrasovMountain Bike Tours - TransylvaniaHalf-day Tours - TransylvaniaMountain Bike Tours - SighisoaraHalf-day Tours - SighisoaraMountain Bike Tours - SibiuHalf-day Tours - SibiuCategory