- Explore highlights including the Black Church and Katherine’s Gate
- Conclude your tour in a Romanian pub for insight into Brasov's nightlife
- Beat the daytime tour crowds and gain a unique perspective of the city
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your professional guide
Departure & Return
In the old town square by the big fountain in front the Old Council City House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff