Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste different varietals of Missouri wine
- Learn about the state grapes Norton and Cynthiana, as well as French-American hybrids, from a guide
- Tour limited to 18 passengers
- Chauffeured transport provided by Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van
Departure & Return
Directly Across From the Hollywood Wax Museum in Midtowne Plaza, downstairs. Our office faces the museum & 76 Country Blvd. Arriving 15 minutes early is sufficient. Do NOT go to 3027 West Highway 76. That is a different address and is far away from our office.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Please meet us at 3027 W. 76 Country Music Blvd in Midtowne Plaza, directly across from the Hollywood Wax Museum, approximately 15 minutes before departure time. Do NOT go to 3027 West Highway 76. That is a different address and is far away from our office!
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to scheduling, we do NOT recommend booking this tour if you have an 8 O'Clock show reservation.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Gratuities for your driver-guide are very much appreciated. 15% is standard.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Tours of Branson
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Tip: eat before arriving or at least eat the crackers." See review