Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of two wine chateaux, including tastings
- Discover Bordeaux's winemaking history and heritage with your guide
- Explore winemaking territories such as Médoc, Saint-Emillion, and Sauternes
- Tour the cellars and stroll through the vineyards of some of Bordeaux’s age-old wineries
- Taste the wines for yourself and gain an insight into their delicate flavors
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depending on the day of your tour, visit two different wineries and vineyards unless touring St-Emilion. See the picturesque territories of each region and delve into the underground cellars of the wineries to taste refined samples produced on the property. Please see the Itinerary section for a daily schedule of each winery.
After two tastings, return to your vehicle and relax during the journey back to central Bordeaux.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is open to adults over 18 only
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is made to give a good overview of the Bordeaux vineyards
- A minimum of 10 people is required to confirm the tour; in case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY OT Bordeaux
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Bordeaux Vineyards Wine Tasting Half-Day Trip.
- "Worth the price considering renting a car would be more," See review