Explore our promoted experiences
- Ravenna private guided tour with transport from Bologna
- Learn about the city's many UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Discover stunning mosaics as you hear tales of Roman history
- Admire Byzantine architecture as you explore the streets
- Listen to stories about the exiled poet Dante and his links to Ravenna
Departure & Return
Walk out of the station's main entrance, cross the street, and meet your driver in the little green square just in front of you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour takes place in most weather conditions, although if there is exceptionally heavy rain it may be cancelled with a full refund
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience