7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Balsamic Vinegar Producer visit and tasting
Parmesan Cheese Diary visit and tasting with wine, salami, bread
Lambrusco Red Wine Producer Visit and tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up in any hotels in Bologna or Modena, as well as at the railway station of Bologna. Pick up at Bologna Railway Station in P.za Medaglie d'Oro: exit the main large hall, go on the left side where there is Burger King and Venchi Chocolate shop. Before the traffic light, there is the NCC Parking. Our assistant and our driver will wait for you with a board of My Motorland.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/22/2020 - 12/5/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY MOTORLAND OF MOLLO TUTTO TRAVEL AGENCY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food Tour: Parmesan, Balsamic, Red Wine, delicious lunch, transport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Food Tour: Parmesan, Balsamic, Red Wine, delicious lunch, transport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Food Tour: Parmesan, Balsamic, Red Wine, delicious lunch, transport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food Tour: Parmesan, Balsamic, Red Wine, delicious lunch, transport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Food Tour: Parmesan, Balsamic, Red Wine, delicious lunch, transport
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaFull-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaFull-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - FerraraBus Tours - FerraraWine Tastings - FerraraFull-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & TicketsEnzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsLamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & TicketsMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca) Tours & TicketsAnatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio) Tours & TicketsPrendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & TicketsAlbergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & TicketsFerrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsBologna University Quarter Tours & Tickets