- Get an up-close experience of the city on an immersive bike tour
- All cycling equipment is included, plus insurance
- Discover many of Bologna’s key attractions in a single tour
- Learn all about the city’s long history from your guide
Departure & Return
From the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8- minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The infant price is for a bike-seat attachment. There can only be one infant per bike. Please consider infant to adult ration when booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 13.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. With slight rain the tour is confirmed and all customers will receive a raincoat for free. If the weather is such as to impede riding a bike the tour will be transformed into a walking tour or rescheduled.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY BikeinBo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.