Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour private walking tour in Bologna
- Visit the Basilica of San Petronio and the two famous leaning towers
- Learn about the city's historic university and visit its anatomic theater
- Explore the Quadrilatero neighborhood
- Get plenty of personalized attention from your private guide
Departure & Return
Near the the Neptune Statue in Piazza Maggiore. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit the massive Basilica of San Petronio, dominating one side of the Piazza Maggiore. Walk to the nearby leaning towers of Bologna, one of the city's symbols. One of the towers was once home to Bologna's university – the oldest continuously-operated university in the world. Learn about this important historic university, and visit its remarkable anatomic theater.
Admire the graceful porticoes that cover Bologna's sidewalks. These provide shelter from sun and rain, making it a more comfortable walk to visit the city's museums, galleries, piazzas, and churches.
Explore the maze of streets in the Quadrilatero neighborhood. See the colorful old market. Get insider tips on hidden gems and main attractions from your guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LivTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas