3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Feel like you're exploring Rome with a local friend who knows all the best places to go, see and eat on a private half-day walking tour. Get introduced to the layout of the sprawling city and its major sights, plus explore historic bridges, hidden squares, and lively neighborhoods not on the typical tourist path. Learn what it's like to actually live in the ancient capital, and get personalized tips on how to make the most of your Roman holiday.
- Get a customized overview of Rome on a private, half-day walking tour
- Wander the backstreets of Vatican City, visit a typical market, and discover places not in most guidebooks
- Hear what it's like to live in Rome and ask all the questions you want
- Learn how to avoid tourist traps and find the best food and deals in the city
Saved to wishlist!
Trained local guide
Entrance tickets for Archiginnasio Palace or viewpoint
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance for other attractions then mentioned not included
Departure & Return
Via Rizzoli, 1/2, 40125 Bologna BO, Italy
In front of Giannino Stoppani Bookshop, Via Rizzoli, 1/2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Bologna Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Bologna Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Bologna Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Bologna Private Tour
3 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaCity Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaCity Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHistorical Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaCity Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & TicketsLamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & TicketsMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & TicketsFerrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna) Tours & TicketsPrendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & TicketsOratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & TicketsAnatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsEnzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsBologna University Quarter Tours & Tickets