8 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Discover the beautiful blue waters of Bodrum Bay on this full-day boat cruise. Sail along the coasts of the Bodrum Peninsula and take in the beautiful views of the Taurus Mountains. Stop to swim at a number of spots throughout the day and soak up the sun on secluded beaches. Enjoy a delicious lunch onboard and relax the day away in the Turkish sunshine.
- Spend the day in the sea and sunshine on a cruise of Bodrum Bay
- Swim in a number of beautiful spots and relax on secluded beaches
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and variety of cold drinks
- Receive complimentary round-trip hotel transportation
Saved to wishlist!
STANDARD OPTION: only lunch on the boat
Pick up and drop off from the mentioned hotels and meeting points
live comentary on the boat
music on board
Other drinks unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We pick up the guests from the districts: centre of Bodrum, Gumbet, Bitez, Ortakent, Bardakci, Eskicesme, Icmeler. If your hotel is far and not listed in these areas plase contact with us so we can pick you up from the central Bus Station in Bodrum
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Bus Terminals , Çarşı, Cevat Şakir Cad. No:1, 48400 Bodrum/Muğla, Turkey
Please wait at the Bodrum bus station in front of Shell petrol station (it is located on the bus station area)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2022 - 10/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
5/1/2023 - 10/20/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue cruise around Bodrum bays?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue cruise around Bodrum bays?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue cruise around Bodrum bays?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue cruise around Bodrum bays?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue cruise around Bodrum bays