2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Wander the marble-paved streets of ancient Ephesus, see the UNESCO-listed terraces of Pamukkale, and visit the Roman spa city of Hierapolis on this 2-day trip from Bodrum. Witness Ephesus’ time-honored monuments including the Great Theatre and Library of Celsus on a guided walking tour of the well-preserved archaeological site dating back to the 2nd century BC. Then, visit the Greco-Roman city built above Pamukkale, with the opportunity to dip into its thermal pools. Three-star hotel accommodation, coach transport, and several meals are included.
- 2-day tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale from Bodrum, with an expert guide
- Visit ancient Ephesus, probably Turkey’s greatest archaeological treasure
- Stroll marble streets and see the Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, and age-old shops and temples
- Witness the snow-white terraces of Pamukkale and classical relics of Hierapolis
- Stay in a 3-star Pamukkale hotel, with an included dinner and Turkish show
- Enjoy an included breakfast and lunch
- Relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Entrance fee to Cleopatra's Pool
Departure & Return
Departure PointBodrum District, Bodrum District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel by air-conditioned coach from Bodrum to Ephesus, one of the Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient cities. After a walking tour of this archaeological marvel, you’ll stay overnight at a 3-star hotel in Pamukkale, where you’re treated to dinner and a Turkish folklore show. The next day, view the World Heritage–listed calcified formations and roam the remains of Hierapolis, the ancient spa city built above them. Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, plus an included lunch.
A visit to Ephesus which was once the commercial center of the ancient world, now the largest classical archeological site in the world, is a highlight of any visit to Turkey. The city with its splendid architectual program was dedicated to the goddess Artemis whose temple was once considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will perceive the ancient life while you are strolling along the marble streets and visiting the Odeon, the Agora, the Temple of Hadrian, the Monumental Fountains, the Roman Baths, the Library of Celsius and the Great Amphitheatre.
Duration: 3 hours
Admission Ticket Included
Accommodation:3 star hotel on half-board basis
Pamukkale (Cotton Castle): A magical and spectacular natural site unique in the world situated by the ruins of sacred Hierapolis ancient city. Pamukkale is a fairyland of dazzling white pertified castles. Calcium rich thermal spring waters at a temperature of 35oC running off the plateau’s edge for millions of years have created the fantastic formation of stalactities, cataracts and basins. Relax in the hot springs that have been used since Roman times for their therapeutic powers or swim in the modern pools filled with warm, soothing thermal waters. The programs of the day tours to Ephesus and Pamukkale are combined together with an overnight stay in Pamukkale.
Duration: 3 hours
Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- Sensible/comfortable walking shoes. Waterproof jacket (recommended in low season).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Bodrum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Bodrum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Bodrum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Bodrum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Bodrum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBodrumBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraOvernight Tours - Turkish RivieraMulti-day Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - KosArchaeology Tours - KosOvernight Tours - KosMulti-day Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosBus Tours - MarmarisArchaeology Tours - MarmarisOvernight Tours - MarmarisMulti-day Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisCategory