4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Join the magic of harvest season in stunning Rioja, Spain’s wine capital. On this exclusive small-group tour, you’ll go behind the scenes to master the secrets of the country’s oldest wine culture. Learn how to pick and sort grapes by hand in the idyllic fields, and crush juicy bunches under your feet using traditional methods. Tours end with an open-air gastro-picnic, complete with four Rioja wine tastings.
- A small-group winery tour with traditional harvest work, picnic lunch, and wine tastings
- Get personalized recommendations on the region’s best places to eat and drink from your hosts
- Sample tasty local produce, paired with top-quality reds and whites—a true treat for wine lovers
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off in a comfortable, private vehicle as an added perk
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour and practical viticulture workshop in a scenic vineyard.
Hand-picking and traditional bare feet grape-crushing experience.
Traditional winery guided tour and taste
Small-group tour with local guide and driver.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) round-trip transfer in private vehicle.
Lunch after experience is not included in the price.
Departure & Return
Arco de Toloño Kalea, 3, 01330 Labastida, Araba, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or vegetarian option at time of booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Cazaventuras
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBilbaoShore Excursions - Basque CountryFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryHiking - Basque CountryNature and Wildlife - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryPorts of Call Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryShore Excursions - SantanderFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderHiking - SantanderNature and Wildlife - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderPorts of Call Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderShore Excursions - San SebastianFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianHiking - San SebastianNature and Wildlife - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianPorts of Call Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Church of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón) Tours & TicketsAzkuna Zentroa Tours & TicketsBilbao's Santiago Cathedral Tours & TicketsBizkaia Museum of Archaeology Tours & TicketsArtxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda) Tours & TicketsEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna) Tours & TicketsArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga) Tours & TicketsBilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao) Tours & TicketsDoña Casilda Iturrizar Park Tours & TicketsSan Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando) Tours & Tickets