6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private / public transport / own account
Small / private groups
Departure & Return
Arriaga Plaza, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Meeting point: Square Theatre Arriaga
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Splendor of the Biscay Coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Splendor of the Biscay Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Splendor of the Biscay Coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Splendor of the Biscay Coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Splendor of the Biscay Coast
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoBus Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderBus Tours - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga) Tours & TicketsBilbao's Santiago Cathedral Tours & TicketsSan Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando) Tours & TicketsRiver Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria) Tours & TicketsBilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao) Tours & TicketsMoyua Square (Plaza Moyua) Tours & TicketsPuppy Tours & TicketsZubizuri Bridge Tours & TicketsCasco Viejo Tours & TicketsBasque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao) Tours & Tickets