Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the wonders of Bilbao and the Basque Country on this action-packed five-day tour. You won’t have to worry about navigating, as Bilbao pickup and drop-off is included. You’ll also save time organizing your own hotels by having accommodation provided. Highlights of the trip include Bilbao, San Sebastian, Vitoria, and Rioja wine region.
- See the highlights of Bilbao and the Basque Country in 5 days
- Stress-free trip with accommodation and breakfast included
- No transport to organize—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Save time—see many Basque Country top sites such as San Sebastian
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The arrival transfer can be from Bilbao airport, train station and bus station.
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- It will be always considered that the child will have to be accompanied by 2 adults in the same room, and this way will be able to enjoy the rest of the circuit services.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Bilbao and Basque Country ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Bilbao and Basque Country ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Bilbao and Basque Country ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Bilbao and Basque Country
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBilbaoBus Tours - Basque CountryMulti-day Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - SantanderMulti-day Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderBus Tours - San SebastianMulti-day Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianCategory
River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria) Tours & TicketsArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga) Tours & TicketsZubizuri Bridge Tours & TicketsBilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao) Tours & TicketsBasque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao) Tours & TicketsSan Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando) Tours & TicketsMoyua Square (Plaza Moyua) Tours & TicketsPuppy Tours & TicketsCasco Viejo Tours & TicketsBilbao's Santiago Cathedral Tours & Tickets