- 6-hour guided day trip to enchanting Potsdam just outside of Berlin
- Learn about the history of Potsdam from your local guide
- Visit the plus-sized palace, the verdant gardens and the peaceful lakes that are in the town
- Stroll around the red-brick-clad Dutch Quarter and get dazzled by its charm
Departure & Return
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour requires an ABC Zone train ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience