2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid the crowds and watch a Berlin sunset from the water on this scenic dinner cruise. No need to worry about obstructed views as each table is beside a window—which means city sightseeing while enjoying a three-course dinner at the same time. During the cruise, see Berlin's skyline from a new vantage point and pass by notable landmarks such as the Reichstag building and the Berlin TV Tower.
- Save time—combine sightseeing with a delicious three-course dinner
- No overcrowding—the boat is equipped with only 12 tables
- Access stunning sunset views from the water that you wouldn't see otherwise
- Cruise past famous Berlin landmarks such as the Reichstag building
Saved to wishlist!
3-Course Berliner Cruise Menu
Prosecco + One glass of beer or wine
Sightseeing of Berlin
2.5 hours cruise
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Mercedes Platz , Mühlenstraße 5, 10243 Berlin, GermanyThis activity will end right where it started.
Landing stage across Mercedes Benz Arena
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if guests are late or do not show up for the tour/activity
- Desires for vegetarian meals are gladly met, as long as they are reported during reservation
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own care person
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation (until four weeks before the tour date) if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vereinte Ostdeutsche Compagnie GmbH
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Berlin Dinner Cruise.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Berlin Dinner Cruise.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Berlin Dinner Cruise.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 16409P10
Compare Similar Experiences
Berlin Dinner Cruise.
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesSunset CruisesWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBerlinFood Tours - PotsdamAudio Guides - PotsdamSunset Cruises - PotsdamWater Tours - PotsdamFood Tours - RostockAudio Guides - RostockSunset Cruises - RostockWater Tours - RostockFood Tours - PoznanAudio Guides - PoznanSunset Cruises - PoznanWater Tours - PoznanCategory
AquaDom & SEA LIFE® BerlinSanssouci PalaceLegoland Discovery Centre BerlinBode MuseumDomäne DahlemPrenzlauer BergOld Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)Berlin Underground Museum (Berliner Unterwelten)Berlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)Altes Museum (Old Museum)Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)Berlin Hauptbahnhof KulturforumPariser PlatzClassic Remise BerlinOlympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)Knoblauchhaus MuseumFriedrichstrasseBerlin Zoo and Aquarium