Departure & Return
At the public dock. 8:55AM for the morning option, 1:55PM for the afternoon option. The specific location of the boat will be communicated before departure. Free or pay parking areas available. 2 minutes walk from the ferry boat stop from/to Bellagio.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend: Water, Comfy clothes and shoes, windproof jacket, bag or backpack that can be fully closed / more water, sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit and towel in hot sunny days.
- Life vests available on board to swim and relax in the water in complete safety
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 6/8 people on board in accordance to the available sail boat
- Pls contact us in case of kids under 8 years of age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orizzonti Lake Como
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience