3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Check off the highlights of Belgrade and get your bearings in the city on this comprehensive sightseeing tour. Explore the New Belgrade, Dedinje, and Upper town on both sides of the Sava River; walk around Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress; and see landmarks including the Church of Saint Sava, the House of Flowers, and Republic Square.
- Explore Belgrade’s historic center, New Belgrave, and the Kalemegdan district
- Admire landmarks including Belgrade Fort, the Church of Saint Sava, and Dedinje
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Belgrade or those short on time
- Choice of private or small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Guided walk trough Kalemegdan
Hotel drop-off (the tour ends at Republic Square ), except for the private tour = drop-off included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, Airbnb, a pension that is up to 5 km from Republic Square, or from Belgrade port is free of charge. Additionally, we can pick you up from any address in Belgrade, but if the pick-up location is further than 5km but less than 10 km from the city center, we will apply a supplement of 10 EUR. For locations further than 10km from the Republic Square, please contact us directly.
If you want to start your tour at Belgrade airport, you could do that with a supplement of 15 EUR.
- Beograd Airport, Belgrade Serbia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- We never cancel our tours, however, if you are the only person on tour, a supplement of 50% will be applied. At latest 24 hours before the trip, you will be informed in the case that you are the only guest on tour, and we will offer a choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 50% of the price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VICTOR TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belgrade Sightseeing Half-Day Trip Old and New Belgrade?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Belgrade Sightseeing Half-Day Trip Old and New Belgrade?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I would highly recommend this tour if you only have a few hours to tour the city" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Belgrade Sightseeing Half-Day Trip Old and New Belgrade
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBelgradeBus Tours - TimisoaraCity Tours - TimisoaraHalf-day Tours - TimisoaraBus Tours - SarajevoCity Tours - SarajevoHalf-day Tours - SarajevoBus Tours - VisokoCity Tours - VisokoHalf-day Tours - VisokoCategory