3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sample up to 14 local vintages during this private, half-day Burgundy wine tasting tour. Travel along Burgundy’s pretigious wine route and through the historic wine-making villages of Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet and Chassagne-Montrachet. You’ll enjoy two private tastings, one along the scenic Corton hillside, a famous location for white and red grands crus, and another at a generations-old wine estate offering unoaked whites and Pinot Noirs.
- A private wine tasting tour through Burgundy’s “Golden Triangle”
- Travel along France’s renowned route des grands crus
- Enjoy personalized tasting sessions at picturesque and generations-old locations
- Choose from morning and afternoon options, with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Morning tour available for departure from Beaune only
Afternoon tour available for departures from Dijon, Beaune and 20km vicinity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Require 48 hours notice for wheelchair accessibility
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide,French and English speaking driver
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Authentica Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Tour in Côte de Beaune?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Tour in Côte de Beaune?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Tour in Côte de Beaune?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Tour in Côte de Beaune?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Tour in Côte de Beaune
3 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeauneFood Tours - BurgundyBus Tours - BurgundyWine Tastings - BurgundyHalf-day Tours - BurgundyCategory