8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Perfect for history buffs and those with personal ties to World War II, this private, full-day tour will transport you to many of the most important wartime sites in Normandy’s American Sector. Depart in the morning from your Bayeux hotel, and travel in a comfortable vehicle. You’ll tour the drop zones of the US Airborne Divisions, will visit Omaha Beach, will discover Pointe du Hoc, will pay tribute to the fallen at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, and much more.
- Leave the logistics and planning to someone else on this seamless tour
- A private tour offers the most personal and intimate way to travel
- See Omaha Beach, Point du Hoc, the Normandy American Cemetery, and more
- Hear moving stories and learn about the region’s tragic WWII history
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Optional museum entry ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I pick up from all hotels, B&Bs, guest houses, gîtes, airbnb's in or near Bayeux. Other pick-up locations can be arranged, please enquire.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allied Victory Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private guided American D-Day Tour from Bayeux?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private guided American D-Day Tour from Bayeux?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private guided American D-Day Tour from Bayeux
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBayeuxBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie) Tours & TicketsArdenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne) Tours & TicketsOmaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Tours & TicketsAirborne Museum (Musée Airborne) Tours & TicketsBény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery Tours & TicketsSword Beach Tours & TicketsLongues-sur-Mer Tours & TicketsSainte-Mere-Eglise Tours & TicketsBayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux) Tours & TicketsLace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle) Tours & TicketsMulberry Harbour Tours & TicketsBayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux) Tours & TicketsBaron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB) Tours & TicketsBrittany (Bretagne) Tours & TicketsMerville Battery (Batterie de Merville) Tours & Tickets