4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Driver / guide
Helmets with headsets to communicate with your guide
Live commentary on board
Pick-up at your hotel/apartment (city center)
Inside visit entrance tickets to the attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
HOTEL PICK-UP: available for any centrally located Barcelona hotels and apartments. Meet your guide outside the address you designated on your booking at the starting time of your tour.
ONLY FOR CRUISE TRAVELERS: Meeting point at the cruise port is in front of Hotel Eurostars Grand Marina.
- Port barcelona Cruise Stop, de, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- CLOTHING: for the sidecar tours you should consider a little extra clothing and especially windbreaker protection during the colder months: – SPRING/FALL: sunglasses and warm clothing: jersey, pants and a light windbreaker jacket. – SUMMER: sunglasses. – WINTER: very warm clothing: warm jersey, pants, warm windbreaker jacket, scarf and gloves.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BrightSide Tours Barcelona
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Barcelona Sidecar Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Barcelona Sidecar Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Barcelona Sidecar Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Barcelona Sidecar Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSidecar Tours City ToursMotorcycle ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaSidecar Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaMotorcycle Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaSidecar Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaMotorcycle Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaSidecar Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaMotorcycle Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Tablao Flamenco CordobesFreixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Port of Barcelona St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Placa d'EspanyaOlympic StadiumBarceloneta BeachFC Barcelona MuseumJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Estrella Damm FactoryGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaBasilica of Santa Maria del PiTemple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Passeig de Gracia