4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the top landmarks of Barcelona comfortably and efficiently on a private 4- to 5-hour sightseeing tour. Starting from your chosen location, this tour takes you to the Gothic Quarter, Las Ramblas, La Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila, and beyond. A set itinerary is offered, but your guide is happy to customize the adventure based on your personal Barcelona bucket list. Wherever you go, enjoy engaging and illuminating commentary from your guide.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- See the top sights of Barcelona in just one day
- Customize the tour itinerary to suit your interests
- Relax in the comfort of a private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-Off From Hotel, Cruise Port or Airport
Visiting Local Market of "la boqueria" in La Rambla Street
Visiting outside of Sagrada Familia , Casa Mila , Casa Batllo, Cathedral
Brief Introduction in Each Attraction
Entrance Fee's and Ticket Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1- This Tour is included Free Pick-up and Drop-off Service.
*** We Would Pick you Up From Any Accessible Hotel, Apartment , Cruise Port or Airport in Barcelona !
2- Please make sure to include Hotel name or address of your accommodation when booking. If your Hotel or Address is not listed, Please type your Hotel name or Apartment Address in the Hotel Field .
3- You can Bring Your Luggage In This Tour Free Of Charge And it is Necessary To Mention The Quantity Of Luggage In Special Requirement Field At Booking Process .
4- You Can Ask For Your Desire Starting Time By Mentioning Your Request in Special Requirements.
5- We will send a message 24 hours prior tour departure time through the booking system to inform you pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You Can Adjust This Tour Itinerary Based on Your Interests by Request For Adding New Stops Or Remove Those That You Already Visited (Fully Customizable )
- This Tour Transportation Services is by Mercedes Vehicle with Fully Comfortable seat as well as adequate legroom .
- Travelers would have enough time for having coffee and Snacks as well as stopping in all photo locations across The City
- In This Tour You are Visiting Just Outside of Attractions With Having a Brief Introduction in Each
- We are considering all updates from health authorities and World Health Organization (WTO) and all our masked staff are following daily self-monitoring health guidelines. Vehicles are being cleaned before and after each service with certified cleaning material. We provide masks, gloves and disinfectant Gel to the client based on prior request for free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Y DayTrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Barcelona Tour (Top 10 Attractions, Customize the tour , Pickup)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Barcelona Tour (Top 10 Attractions, Customize the tour , Pickup)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Barcelona Tour (Top 10 Attractions, Customize the tour , Pickup)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We highly recommend this form of touring, especially for those of us with a disability." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Barcelona Tour (Top 10 Attractions, Customize the tour , Pickup)
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Ciutat Vella (Old Town)Mt. TibidaboL'EixamplePort OlímpicMontserrat MountainCatalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)Casa AmatllerColumbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Sant Pau Recinte ModernistaPlaca de Sant Felip NeriSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Sant Sadurni d'AnoiaMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Arc de TriomfTorre Bellesguard