1 minute to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the intricacies of the human body with entrance to the Human Bodies museum in Barcelona. A must-visit for everyone from those interested in science and anatomy to families, the journey through the exhibits reveals 12 real human bodies and more than 150 organs, giving viewers the opportunity to see past the skin and into the body’s inner workings. Plus, an included audio guide provides information you would otherwise miss.
- Pre-book entrance to the Human Bodies exhibition
- Headphones and an audio guide add depth to the tour
- Learn about the body in a vivid and memorable setting
- Enter anytime within the 60-minute timeframe listed on your ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Audioguide: download it in your own device (Smartphone)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY HUMAN BODIES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Human Bodies Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Human Bodies Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Human Bodies Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Human Bodies Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Human Bodies Admission Ticket
1 to 60 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaSkip-the-Line Tours - CataloniaSkip-the-Line Tours - TarragonaSkip-the-Line Tours - GironaCategory
Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Arc de TriomfSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Passeig de GraciaSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Via Sepulcral RomanaEls Quatre GatsSant Joan Funicular Railway Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Montserrat MountainTibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)GraciaFreixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Mosaiccos Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiBarcelona Cruise Port