- Cava and wine tour through Spain’s Catalonia region
- Explore a family-run winery with 2,000-year-old vines
- Travel through the vineyards on a 4x4 Jeep with a viticulturist
- Taste wine and cave samples plus tapas dishes
- Enjoy transport to both wineries in a luxury Mercedes SUV
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff