Departure & Return
A few minutes prior to your tour's start time, meet your guide in front of the entrance to the El Molino theater (Carrer Vilà i Vilà, 99). (Please note that El Molino itself does not work with us, nor do they have any information about our tours.) If you have any questions, please have a look at the FAQs on our Contact Us webpage. Don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions we haven't covered there! Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We welcome travellers from all backgrounds and because we only work with small groups of up to 6, should you require any additional assistance just let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Barcelona Taste
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms