- Barcelona shore excursion
- Includes skip-the-line access to La Sagrada Familia
- Panoramic view of Barcelona from Montjüic hill
- Walking tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- English-speaking tour guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
The Barcelona Full day tour ends at Casa Milà, La Pedrera.
The Barcelona Half day tour ends at Sagrada Familia.
What To Expect
Continue to Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, an ambient enclave that pays testament to the Catalan capital’s medieval heritage, and then travel back in time as you stroll around the Jewish Quarter and a 2,000-year-old Roman temple.
Conclude your tour in the vibrant Born district, home to the beautiful Santa Maria del Mar church, and bid your guide and group farewell here.
Upgrade to the full-day tour:Opt to enjoy the full-day tour to enhance your experience of Barcelona: gain entry to Park Güell and La Pedrera and receive a guided tour of each iconic Gaudi site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Child seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- This tour operates only in English.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Catalunya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "One suggestion I have is to allow the half day tour people eat lunch in the city, and then take them back to the port before going on to the other full day activities." See review
- "Primarily a walking tour, but bus transportation in between some spots." See review
- "I guess it has to be pretty fast to fit everything in, If we hadn't taken the full-day tour on Thursday, we wouldn't have been able to see much, if any, of the city due to the unrest." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews