Are you interested in?
Casa Batlló Tours
212 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
756 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1522 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Barcelona and two of its most famous pieces of architecture on this private 4-hour walking tour. Your guide will lead you through Antoni Gaudi’s famous works – La Pedrera and Casa Batllo, before heading to the historic alleyways of the Gothic Quarter and to Las Ramblas and Plaza Cataluña.
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Official Tour Guide for 4 hours
Entrance to Casa Batllo
Entrance tickets to La Pedrera
Other entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointLA PEDRERA, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
La Pedrera pick up. If your hotel is walking distance, we can arrange walking pick up if contacted us with enough time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Private Walking Tour with Skip the Line La Pedrera and Casa Batllo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Private Walking Tour with Skip the Line La Pedrera and Casa Batllo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Private Walking Tour with Skip the Line La Pedrera and Casa Batllo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Private Walking Tour with Skip the Line La Pedrera and Casa Batllo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)França Railway Station (Estació de França)Torre Bellesguard George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Park GüellEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Milà House (Casa Milà)Port OlímpicLa Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)FC Barcelona MuseumFreixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Casa BatllóGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Sant Joan Funicular Railway Barcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Camp Nou