- A snorkeling and kayaking day trip to Costa Brava from Barcelona, with round-trip transfers
- Discover white sand beaches and swim in water brimming with coral and sea urchins
- Enjoy a complimentary round of beers or fresh sangria to celebrate your day out in paradise
- Plenty of amenities: on-site bathrooms and changing rooms are available at the beach
Departure & Return
Opposite the giant wooden lobster (sounds crazy until you see it!), Kulas is number 7, Passeig de Colon. Please wait outside the front for our team to meet you and check you in. Please ensure to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please make sure you bring your swimming costume and sun protection
- All participants must be competent swimmers
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Brilliant
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a little bit difficult to reach the first point (on a kayak) but once you see the landscape you will know it was worth it." See review