3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an intimate, street-level exploration of Barcelona during this private 3-hour walking excursion. Wander the streets of one of the world’s best cities for strolling, discovering a cross-section of its whimsical public art, ancient Roman history and innovative modernist architecture. Admire beloved Barcelona buildings like Gaudí’s Casa Batlló and walk down the iconic La Rambla. Then explore the sprawling Boqueria Market and discover Barcelona’s early days at the Roman Tombs. A private guide, public transit tickets, city map and fruit juice at the market are included.
- Enjoy a private walking tour of the numerous attractions in Barcelona's city center
- Take a stroll through the streets of one the world's best cities for walking
- Explore historic landmarks like Roman Tombs and the 14th-century gothic church Santa Maria del Pi
- Admire modernist architecture like Gaudi's Casa Battló along the famous Paseo de Gracia
- Visit Barcelona's iconic public spaces like the Plaza Cataluña and La Rambla
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment
Public transport tickets.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel/apartment in Barcelona, from where this tour begin. It is essential to inform the hotel or apartment booked if possible at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in.
- The pickup is only available in Barcelona city area.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private tours Julia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Private Walking Tour through the City of Gaudi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Private Walking Tour through the City of Gaudi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Private Walking Tour through the City of Gaudi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Private Walking Tour through the City of Gaudi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Barcelona Private Walking Tour through the City of Gaudi
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaArchitecture Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
L'Eixample Tours & TicketsMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc) Tours & TicketsBarcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA) Tours & TicketsBarcelona Wax Museum Tours & TicketsPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana) Tours & TicketsValltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera) Tours & TicketsMagic Fountain (Font Màgica) Tours & TicketsTeatre Poliorama Tours & TicketsCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat) Tours & TicketsCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola) Tours & TicketsFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares) Tours & TicketsIlla Fantasia Water Park Tours & TicketsBarcelona Zoo Tours & TicketsSant Joan Funicular Railway Tours & TicketsHistory Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya) Tours & TicketsMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc) Tours & TicketsErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica) Tours & TicketsFC Barcelona Museum Tours & TicketsBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona) Tours & TicketsIcebarcelona Tours & Tickets